Tuesday, April 15, 2008

poison

I feel as though you slip into my soul
You continue to make me sad, continue to break me I am full of wholes
I try to mend the power within myself
But I can’t because I am feeling the poison
It’s annoying how you ignite my flame
How you bring such pleasure but also such pain
I can’t seem to sit and remain the pain oh the pain
It reminds me of a thunderous rain storm and I am caught in it all alone
I wish i could rip out the poison maybe make myself a clone
Nobody seems to know....it’s my life I am poisoned all alone

1 comment:

Mz. Salsera said...

"SLip into my soul"

HMM!! I love that line..i really like this poem..and um..i doubt you're the only one feeling poison...cause I could name a few that have poison in their life and are def. displaying loneliness
{Did i spell alot of things wrong? lmao}