Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Un-Delighted

Un-delighted by the lies that surround me
Can’t figure out who is telling the truth
One thing after another leads to misguided truth
Can’t seem to think its un-delighted
So my heart keeps fighting
The ecstatic pace that my heart begins to race when I see your face
Makes me want to erase all those things that we keep in our special place
My mind wonders and I begin to saunter cant keep up with the waves
So I am moving on like the wind
As it sways and pulls away
I begin to realize that everything that has been done has not been a mistake
All in all I will not say anything to break away or stop what has already begun to break
Now for goodness sake I will stay awake
For I can’t seem to want to not watch the mystery unfold for everything is at stake
Doesn’t everyone make mistakes?

No comments: